The following links can help you learn more about Nicaragua.
- Pinolero Tours - Pinolero Tours offers legendary group and individual travel experiences in Nicaragua preserving natural habitats and the cultural heritage.
- Rise Up Surf Nicaragua - Surf Camp & Tours / Hosted Yoga Retreats
- Azul - Resturant, Pool, and lots for sail.
- Thunderbomb Surf Camp Nicaragua - A once in a life time, mind blowing surf experience.
- Rancho Esperanza - Jiquilillo’s hostel with a conscience, where you can do a lot or a little and still make a difference.
- Monty’s Beach Lodge - unwind and reconnect on a rustic hideaway on Nicaragua’s gorgeous north Pacific coast.
- Surfing Turtle Lodge - A combination of an entertaining atmosphere, eco-friendly, healthy and comfortable living in the beauty of a natural environment.
- El Coco Loco - Restaurant, beach volleyball and great surfing!
- Ibis Exchange - Join us to experience the best in kayaking, culture, and travel in Nicaragua.
- Redwood Beach Resort - A Unique Resort Located in Mechapa Nicaragua, The Pacific N. W. of Nicaragua.
- Surf Tours Nicaragua - All-inclusive surf tours of Nicaragua's north Pacific Coastline. You may stop by our lodge when the surf is right for our area.
- C21 Northern Nicaragua - Property listings and information on
- ProNicaragua - Investment information site.
- World Factbook - Detailed statistics, demographics and political history of Nicaragua.
- Marina Puesta Del Sol - "The Marina" is located just a few miles from Nicaragua Escape.
- ViaNica - Informational site on Nicaragua.
- Redeye Laboratories featuring the fine art of Shawn Griggs.
TripAdvisor: Casa de los Portugales
Email is the most reliable way to reach us.
Nicaragua Cell Phone: 011-505-8-678-8798
Our Nicaragua cell phone number is the fastest way to reach us.
Airfare: For flight arrangements to Managua International Airport (MGA) contact Dalianes Travel(707)443-2778